- Summer draw time: draw 0800 fish 0900 to 1500.
- The keep net weight limit unless fishery rules are lower will be 60lb with a 10lb
tolerance, so that any net weight between 60lb 01 oz to 70lb will be knocked
back to 60lb. Any net weight above 70lb will result in the whole net being
- If a fishery stipulates that silver fish and carp are to be kept in separate nets
and an angler mixes fish then the scales man will remove the silver fish and
they will not be weighed in.
- If an angler disputes a weight by the scales man this must be raised before the
fish are removed from the scales.
- Nets should be dry before being placed into the water. If they are wet please
string them out to dry.
- Keepnets shall conform to current environment agency rules. Have no knotted
meshes or meshes of metallic material. Have holes no smaller than 25mm. Be
more than 2 metres long. Have supporting rings or frames less than 40 cm
apart and more than 120 cm in circumference.
- No moving of fish between nets after the final whistle.
- Pole length limit will be 16m. All feeders and bombs to be free running, lead
clips and Guru x-safe system are allowed if fishery rules permit.
- No floating baits.
- No pre-baiting.
- Only 1 rod to be used at a time. No feeding a second swim with a pole cup
whilst fishing with another rod at the same time.
- Fishery bait limit rules to apply.
- No moving swims during a match. An angler may move swims before the match
if his peg is deemed unsafe with the permission of the match organiser. If a
platform is provided then the angler fishes from the platform
- Any fish being played at the final whistle then the angler will have an additional
10 minutes to land the fish.
- An angler fishing open water can cast up to the midway point between the
adjacent or opposite angler. If there is an empty platform next to him then he
can fish up to the first leg of the platform.
- If there are any pools the the pay out will be – Up to 10 anglers 1st- 60% 2nd –
40%. If more than 10 anglers 1st-50% 2nd-30% 3rd-20%.
- Pike and trout will not count in any match.
- League points. An angler gets 10 points for turning up. Last place gets 2 points
then increasing in 2 point increments and additionally 3rd place gets 3 bonus
points 2nd place gets 5 bonus points and 1st place gets 7 bonus points . An
angler who leaves early receives zero points.
Last updated: 16th March 2019