1. Summer draw time: 08:00 – fish from 09:00 to 15:00
2. The keepnet weight limit, unless fishery rules are lower, will be 60lb with a 10lb tolerance, so that any net weight between 60lb 1oz to 70lb will be knocked back to 60lb. Any net weight above 70lb will be will result in the whole net weight being disqualified.
3. If a fishery stipulates that silver fish and carp are to be kept in separate nets and an angler accidentally mixes fish the scalesman will remove the silver fish and they will not be weighed.
4. If an angler disputes the weight called by the scales man they must be raised before the fish are removed from the scales.
5. Nets should be dry before being placed into the water. If they are wet please string them out to dry.
6. No moving of fish between nets after the final whistle.
7. Pole length limit will be 16m. All feeders and bombs to be free running. Lead clips and Guru X-Safe systems are allowed if fishery rules permit.
8. No floating baits.
9. Only 1 rod to be used at a time. No feeding a second swim with a pole cup whilst fishing with another rod at the same time.
10. Fishery bait limits are rules to apply.
11. No moving swims during the match. An angler may move swims before the match if his peg is deemed unsafe with the permission of the match organiser. If a platform is provided then the angler fishes from the platform.
12. Any fish being played at the final whistle, the angler will have an additional 10 minutes to land the fish.
13. An angler fishing open water can cast up to the midway point between himself and the adjacent or opposite angler. If there is an empty peg next to him, he can fish up to the first leg of the platform.
14. If there are any pools then the pay out will be: if up to 10 anglers fished: 1st – 60%, 2nd – 40%, if more than 10 anglers fished: 1st – 50%, 2nd – 30%, 3rd – 20%.
15. League points. An angler gets 10 points for turning up, last place gets 2 points then increasing 2 point increments and additionally 3rd place gets 3 bonus points, 2nd place gets 5 bonus points and 1st place gets 7 bonus points.
16. NO MOANING IF YOU DRAW A BAD PEG.
Last updated: 5th February 2017